Operation: Care and Comfort Military Care Package Program exists to provide support and comfort to "adopted" units of deployed U.S. military service members, serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, and conflict regions, by sending care packages containing needed items. We ship to these units on a monthly basis, until they return home. Like you, we are all volunteers, and have been serving our Troops since 2003!
If you would like to have your unit added to our shipping rotation waiting list, please email the following information to Julie DeMaria at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Where are you deployed, when did you arrive in country, and how long is your deployment. (When are you expected to return home?)
- Which branch are you in, how many are in your unit, and how many are female?
- Do you have access to microwaves, DVD players or laptops to view movies, and what are your general living conditions?
- View our shopping list and let us know what you need.
- Email your name and address, or the information for the person who will be the POC for receipt and distribution of the packages
Any emails without this information cannot be accepted. We will get back to you with any additional questions, or will simply let you know when your unit will be added to receive monthly care packages.
You may also check with other organizations at http://www.defense.gov/resources/, to ask that your unit be added to their shipping rotations.
Thank you for your service to our country! Operation: Care and Comfort